Canon PIXMA MG6800, Canon MG6810, Canon MG6820, Canon MG6821, Canon MG6822, Canon MG6840, Canon MG6850, Canon MG6851, Canon MG6852, Canon MG6853, Canon MG6860, Canon MG6865, Canon MG6866 and Canon MG6870 Driver and User Manual Download For Windows, Mac Os and Linux - The Printer has a checklist of features that need to satisfy a substantial series of customers needs, from color printing to copying as well as scanning. Robust sufficient to serve in the workplace atmosphere it includes a variety of features that will certainly consult with the tiny office and home as well as individual users also.
The Drivers are needed to make it possible to connection between the printer and Computer. Below are the MG6800, MG6810, MG6820, MG6821, MG6822, MG6840, MG6850, MG6851, MG6852, MG6853, MG6860, MG6865, MG6866 and MG6870 drivers that supported for Windows and Mac Operating System. Please Download the drivers below by clicking the ”download ” the file below.
|MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG6800 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MG6800 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.20||90 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.20||75 KB||Download|
|MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||17 MB||Download|
|MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||14 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Specs, Compatibility, Models and How To Setup[tab] [content title="Overview"]
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Specs
- Print Resolution : Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Mono Print Speed : Approx. 15.0 ipm
- Colour Print Speed : Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed : Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 41 seconds
- Borderless Printing : Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing : Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper)
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Compatibility for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.[/content] [content title="How To Setup"]
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG6800 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA MG6800 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG6800 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Install with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon MG6800 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA MG6800 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG6800 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG6800 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA MG6800 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it's done! You could publish from Canon MG6800 printer with successfully.
2. Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG6800 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA MG6800 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer Install using the downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA MG6800 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG6800 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG6800 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG6800 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install MG6800 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA MG6800 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA MG6800. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG6800 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG6800 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA MG6800 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon MG6800 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MG6800 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon MG6800 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.