Canon PIXMA MX360 and Canon MX366 Driver, Manual & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os and Linux - The Pixma MX360 is a grey plastic box with a modest footprint (7.8 inches high, 18.1 inches wide, and also 16.4 inches deep). Weighing just over 19 pounds, the building and construction is solid, although the style is a bit stodgy compared with the sleek black of other devices in Canon's new line of AIOs. The system tapers out from the top, and also the regulates lay on the front part of this tapered portion.
The Drivers and Software are needed to make it possible to connection between the printer and Computer. Below are the MX360, and MX366 drivers and Software that supported for Windows and Mac Operating System. Please Download the drivers below by clicking the ”download ” the file below.
|PIXMA MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX360 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||23 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||8.6 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX360 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||15 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / 10.5||6.2 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX360 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||12 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX360 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||22 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file||5.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver||6.9 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file||2.3 MB||Download|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver||3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 / 10.11||7.1 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX360 Specs, Compatibility, Models and How To Setup[tab] [content title="Specs"]
Canon PIXMA MX360 Specs
- Auto sheet feeder, Front tray: 100 sheets
- Interface, USB2.0 Hi-Speed, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Access Point Mode
- Document Continuous Copy Speed, Color: 2.7cpm*11
- Scan Resolution, 1200 x 2400dpi
- Scanning Speed, Color: 14 sec. (A4/300dpi)
The scanner is located on the top of the machine. Below the scanner, an output tray folds out from the front face. You load paper right into the MX360's solitary, rear-mounted feeder tray. (It stands up to ONE HUNDRED sheets.) That tray is not as well interfering, unlike a number of its kind; if you unfold the feeder tray from the back, you could still position the unit up against a wall or behind-the-scenes. On the top of the scanner cover is the ADF for duplicating, scanning, or faxing numerous web pages. It has a 30-page input capacity. The ADF's outcome tray is additionally on the top of the system, here the input feeder.
You reach the ink supply by lifting the scanning bed, which discloses the printhead as well as ink compartment. The printer utilizes two ink cartridges: one monochrome tank, and a three-in-one different colors cartridge. The black ink is pigment-based, while the different colors inks are dye-based. (The resilient pigment black can be a plus for message papers that will certainly be circulated the workplace.) The ports for each cartridge are clearly noted; setting up the tanks need to offer no challenge. The printhead comes preinstalled and also requires no additional setup. Keep in mind, however, that because this Pixma uses a solitary different colors cartridge, instead of distinct different colors cartridges, you could wind up paying a lot more for your color ink if you tend to print one shade greater than the others (such as when publishing scenes with big areas of sky that use up great deals of blue).[/content] [content title="Compatibility"]
Canon PIXMA MX360 Compatibility for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.[/content] [content title="Setup"]
How To Install Canon PIXMA MX360 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA MX360 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA MX360 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
Canon PIXMA MX360 Install with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon MX360 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA MX360 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MX360 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA MX360 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it's done! You could publish from Canon MX360 printer with successfully.
2. Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MX360 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA MX360 printer.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer Install using the downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA MX360 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MX360 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MX360 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MX360 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install MX360 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA MX360 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA MX360. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
How to Install a Canon PIXMA MX360 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MX360 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MX360 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA MX360 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon MX360 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MX360 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MX360 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon MX360 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.