Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Printer and Manual Download - Canon just recently updated its Pixma variety of photo-printers with three new multifunction versions that give printing, copying as well as scanning features, along with Canon's Cloud Web link modern technology that enables them to publish images from social networking websites such as Facebook as well as Flickr. The MG6460 uses 5 different colored ink cartridges, with standard cyan, magenta, yellow and black inks utilized for color printing, and a special pigmented black ink committed to mono text printing. That system generates excellent results, but the printer's efficiency and running expenses suggest that it's mainly ideal for periodic use in the house instead of frequent use in an office.
The MG6460 is a little on the cumbersome side, determining 455mm vast, 369 mm deep and 148mm high. You might have difficulty suitable it into a rack, so you'll discover some extra desk area to set it up. It does not look too bad, though, especially if you opt for the striking bronze color that is offered together with the much more traditional black and white.[tab] [content title="Overview"]
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Printer Specs
- Colour LCD Screen: 3.0” / 7.5 cm colour LCD Screen
- Intelligent Touch System: N/A
- Dual Paper Path: N/A
- NFC: Available
- Operating System: Win: Windows 8,8.1, 7, 7 SP1, Vista, Vista SP1 & SP2, XP SP2 & SP3 (32 bit only); Mac: Mac OSX v10.6.08 or later , OS EI X Capitan 10.11
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Compatibility for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.[/content] [content title="How To Setup"]
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG6460 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA MG6460 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG6460 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Install with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon MG6460 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA MG6460 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG6460 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG6460 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA MG6460 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it's done! You could publish from Canon MG6460 printer with successfully.
2. Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG6460 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA MG6460 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG6460 Printer Install using the downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA MG6460 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG6460 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG6460 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG6460 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install MG6460 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA MG6460 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA MG6460. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG6460 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG6460 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG6460 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA MG6460 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon MG6460 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MG6460 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG6460 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon MG6460 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
Finally, The Owner Of CanonPIXMA.CO provides the download links for Canon PIXMA MG6460 Printer Drivers with has been checked Manually. The all of you can Download and get it below. We guarantee that all Download Links MG6460 for is active.