Using PIXMA Cloud Web link from the Canon PRINT application or the printer's touchscreen, you could publish from prominent social network as well as cloud solutions including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and also a lot more.
[tab] [content title="Overview"]Little in dimension, Huge in Features and Magnificent in Top quality - The powerful All-in-One PIXMA TS8053 printer delivers exceptional high quality printing, several cordless connectivity alternatives and an easy to use touchscreen, all from a trendy and portable body.
- Printing Resolution, 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi
- Wi-Fi, Yes
- Supported Paper Sizes, A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM10), Square (5" x 5"), Card Size(91 x 55mm)
- Power Consumption, approx. 1.8W
- Paper Weight, "Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300 g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)"
- Dimensions, approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm
[content title="Specification"]Canon PIXMA TS8053 Series Specifications
- Canon PIXMA TS8052 All-in-One Wireless, Print, Copy, Scan and Cloud Link
- Print Technology 6-Individual Ink Tanks
- Maximum multiple copy 100 copies
- Copy zoom 25 to 400%/in 1% increments
- Max. print resolution Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- High Resolution Paper – HR-101N/Other Fine Art Papers And Printable Discs
- Max. copy speed sESAT Approx. 6.5 ipm/sFCOT Approx. 20 sec
- Scanning Depth Colour (In/Out) 48 bit/24 bit, 16 bit/8 bit-Greyscale
- Scanner type flatbed photo, document scanner and Contact Image Sensor
- Max. scan resolution (Optical) 2400 x 4800 dpi/A4 Scan Speed Approx. 15 sec
- Max. print speed Mono .Approx. 15.0 ipm/ .Approx. 10.0 ipm-Colour
- Max. document size 216 x 297 mm
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS8053 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. PIXMA TS8053 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA TS8053 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA TS8053 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Install with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon TS8053 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA TS8053 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA TS8053 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS8053 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA TS8053 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it's done! You could publish from Canon TS8053 printer with successfully.
2. PIXMA TS8053 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA TS8053 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA TS8053 printer.
Canon PIXMA TS8053 Printer Install using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA TS8053 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA TS8053 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA TS8053 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS8053 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install TS8053 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA TS8053 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. PIXMA TS8053 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA TS8053. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
How to Install a Canon PIXMA TS8053 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA TS8053 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA TS8053 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA TS8053 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon TS8053 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the TS8053 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon TS8053 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- PIXMA TS8000
- PIXMA TS8020
- PIXMA TS8030
- PIXMA TS8040
- PIXMA TS8050
- PIXMA TS8051
- PIXMA TS8052
- PIXMA TS8053
- PIXMA TS8060
- PIXMA TS8070
Finally, The Owner Of CanonPIXMA.CO provides the download links for Canon PIXMA TS8053 Printer Drivers with has been checked by admin Blog Canon Pixma, The all of you can Download and get it below. I guarantee all Link Download is active.