The primary paper tray holds 100 sheets of A4 paper, but its focus on picture printing indicates that there's a 2nd tray that holds 20 sheets of image paper, and also a third tray for printing on CDs and also other sorts of disc. In addition to basic USB and also wifi connections, the TS8030 additionally supports AirPrint for Apple's iphone tools, while Canon's Cloud Web link feature enables you to publish images from social media sites such as Instagram.
- A4 colour inkjet printer with 9600x2400dpi resolution
- 2400x4800dpi scanner/copier
- paper tray 1 – 100 sheets A4
- paper tray 2 – 20 sheets photo paper
- tray 3 – CD/DVD/Blu-Ray
- connectivity – USB, Wifi, Apple AirPrint
- dimensions – 139x372x324mm, 6.5kg
[content title="Specification"]Canon PIXMA TS8030 Series Specifications
- Printer Category: Ink Jet
- Type: All-In-One
- Color or Monochrome: 1-pass color
- Ink Jet Type: Standard All-Purpose
- Connection Type: USB, Wireless
- Maximum Standard Paper Size: Letter
- Direct Printing from Cameras: Yes (via cable), Yes (via wireless)
- Direct Printing from Media Slots: Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, Secure Digital Extended Capacity
- LCD Preview Screen: Yes
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Mono): 15 ppm
- Rated Speed at Default Settings (Color): 10 ppm
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400 pixels per inch
- Maximum Scan Area: Legal
- Standalone Copier and Fax: Copier
- Input Capacity (printer input only): 200 sheets
- Print Duplexing: Automatic
- Duplexing Scans: No
How To Install Canon PIXMA TS8030 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. PIXMA TS8030 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA TS8030 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA TS8030 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
Canon PIXMA TS8030 Install with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon TS8030 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA TS8030 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA TS8030 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA TS8030 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA TS8030 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it's done! You could publish from Canon TS8030 printer with successfully.
2. PIXMA TS8030 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA TS8030 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA TS8030 printer.
Canon PIXMA TS8030 Printer Install using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA TS8030 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA TS8030 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA TS8030 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA TS8030 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install TS8030 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA TS8030 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. PIXMA TS8030 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA TS8030. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
How to Install a Canon PIXMA TS8030 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA TS8030 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA TS8030 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA TS8030 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon TS8030 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the TS8030 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA TS8030 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8030 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA TS8030 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon TS8030 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
- Canon PIXMA TS8000
- Canon PIXMA TS8020
- Canon PIXMA TS8030
- Canon PIXMA TS8040
- Canon PIXMA TS8050
- Canon PIXMA TS8051
- Canon PIXMA TS8052
- Canon PIXMA TS8053
- Canon PIXMA TS8060
- Canon PIXMA TS8070
Finally, The Owner Of CanonPIXMA.CO provides the download links for Canon PIXMA TS8030 Printer Drivers with has been checked by admin Blog Canon Pixma, The all of you can Download and get it below. I guarantee all Link Download is active.