Sharp text as well as gorgeous images. Using dazzling dye and pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3060 series' FINE cartridge system gives crisp file text as well as top quality images in both colour as well as mono. Support for Google Cloud Print and also the Canon PRINT application for iOS as well as Android offer printing from smart phones.
[tab] [content title="Overview"]With PIXMA MG3060 Printer You can also print wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible camera, while Accessibility Point Setting implies mobile individuals can attach to the printer also without a Wi-Fi network.
- Print Modes: Print, Copy, Scan,
- Print Speeds: 8 ppm (Black), 4 ppm (Colour)
- Paper Capacity Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR = 100 sheets, LGL = 10 sheets
- Paper Sizes A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", Custom size (width 101.6mm - 215.9mm, length 127mm - 676mm), Square (5" x 5")*30
- Paper Sizes 4" x 6", 5" x 7", A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter, Square
[content title="Printer Compatibility"] Canon PIXMA MG3060 Compatibility for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux. [/content] [content title="How To Setup"]
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG3060 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. PIXMA MG3060 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA MG3060 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG3060 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Install with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon MG3060 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA MG3060 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG3060 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG3060 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA MG3060 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it's done! You could publish from Canon MG3060 printer with successfully.
2. PIXMA MG3060 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG3060 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA MG3060 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Printer Install using downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA MG3060 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG3060 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG3060 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG3060 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install MG3060 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA MG3060 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. PIXMA MG3060 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA MG3060. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG3060 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG3060 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG3060 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA MG3060 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon MG3060 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MG3060 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG3060 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon MG3060 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
Finally, The Owner Of CanonPIXMA.CO provides the download links for Canon PIXMA MG3060 Printer Drivers with has been checked Manually. The all of you can Download and get it below. We guarantee that all Download Links is active.