Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver and Manual Download With the Pixma MG5540 Printer, Canon enforced a likewise more rigid diet, bringing this model down to a weighted course or more-- it's now a neat 14 added pounds also. For that reason, the covers, as well as doors, feel thinner along with much less substantial when you shut them. Supplied growths in plastics, it's feasible that this will not be a drawback, yet merely time will certainly indeed determine exactly how well this variation stands up to make use of and also misuse. On the bright side, transferring the Canon Printers from location to area is now easier. And one related note: We did not see a matching surge in this version vibrating on the table when printing, despite the fact that it was lighter.
With the weight decrease, you could anticipate seeing an identical one in dimension. Nevertheless, that did not happen below. As a matter of fact, the Pixma MG5540 Printer has the same dimensions as the Canon PIXMA MG2170. Both variations action 5.9 inches high, 18 inches broad, in addition to 14.6 inches thick. That's rather unusual because the PIXMA MX922 had a different paper-input tray located listed below the resulting plate. That design designated 125 web pages for the input tray, instead of the 100-page input and 100-page result of the Pixma MG5540 Printer split-level format.[tab] [content title="Overview"]
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Printer Specs
- Inkjet Technology Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 5 individual ink tanks
- Ink Type Canon ChromaLife100+
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 12.2 ipm (mono) / up to 8.7 ipm (color)
- Supported Media Type envelopes, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Compatibility for Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.[/content] [content title="How To Setup"]
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5540 Drivers And Softwares By CD-ROM Or The Drivers File
1. Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Setup Using CD-ROM
- Needed the DVD drive.
- Needed the USB cable to get in touch with PIXMA MG5540 printer.
- Needed A CD Disk of the PIXMA MG5540 that consisted of with the printer bundle is required
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Install with CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Initially, You have to turn on your Computer, which you want to install the Canon MG5540 printer driver.
- Disconnect PIXMA MG5540 printer USB wire (Do not plug it until prompts).
- Next step, Insert Canon PIXMA MG5540 CD disk to the CD/DVD drive on your desktop computer and run the setup wizard. After that, follow the instruction until to finish it.
- Connect the USB Cable of Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer to the computer when the arrangement wizard asks you to plug in the USB Cable.
- Wait until the USB cord Canon PIXMA MG5540 is found and also follow the wizard directions for the more procedure of the installation.
- When it's done! You could publish from Canon MG5540 printer with successfully.
2. Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Using setup file
- Required the Downloaded PIXMA MG5540 Drivers, Locate below-recommended link.
- Needed the USB cable television to connect with the PIXMA MG5540 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5540 Printer Install using the downloaded setup file
- The first step, turn on your Computer and Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer.
- Click on the download links of Canon PIXMA MG5540 driver and select (Save), Specify “Save As”, And Then click to download the PIXMA MG5540 setup files.
- Link the USB cable of Canon PIXMA MG5540 from the printer to the computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded and install MG5540 driver file, installation will certainly start instantly.
- Follow to the wizard guidelines to end up the installment.
- When it is ended up, the Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer can be used for the printing process.
3. Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver Manually
- Required the arrangement file of Canon PIXMA MG5540. You could to download it from the links provided.
- Needed the USB cord to connect with the printer.
How to Install a Canon PIXMA MG5540 Printer using downloaded setup file Manually
- Turn on the computer and also Canon PIXMA MG5540 printer.
- Just connect USB cable between computer and PIXMA MG5540 printer.
- Next step, extract the Canon PIXMA MG5540 zip files to a file location.
- Click on Start button and then click on “Device & Printers” Then you get the Printers page.
- Then Click on “add a printer“.
- The next instruction will ask to point out where the Canon MG5540 Printer driver located.
- Answer the wizard options untill the MG5540 printer the installation process is running.
- Test print paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver correctly
4. How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver With Easy Step
- First step, Press Windows button using your PC or Laptop, select “Control Panel” to on the Windows
- Select Canon PIXMA MG5540 Driver and Click on it “Uninstall a Program.”
- Please, Waiting for it to the Canon MG5540 Successfully uninstalled, then push “Finish” button.
Finally, The Owner Of CanonPIXMA.CO provides the download links for Canon PIXMA MG5540 Printer Drivers with has been checked Manually. The all of you can Download and get it below. We guarantee that all Download Links is active.