Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver Download Supported Operating System for Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) and Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
The Canon PIXMA MX395 printer isn't really the fastest of models, producing text web pages at a rate of 9.5 pages each min. The top quality at this level is too patchy to be utilized for anything apart from draft records, as well as while the middle 7.4 ppm method is darker, it also does not have text clearness. In truth, even the best quality 1.9 ppm method does not have the quality of outcome that home-office customers will require for company communication. If text is a concern, those on a very minimal spending plan are better off opting for a low-cost printer like the Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw.
When it involves colour graphics, however, it's a various issue. Below the Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver outcome is intense and happy. Also at the fastest 3.5 ppm method, colour integrity is surprisingly great, and with the enhancement of picture paper, the most amazing lead to the best quality 0.6 ppm method are sparkling.
The Canon MX395 Driver doesn't make use of different colour containers, so you just need to purchase two cartridges for it. On the drawback, if you utilize instead too much of one colour, you will have to replace the entire tank long before it's in fact drained completely dry.
It will not verify a low-cost ink-jet printer for text, with mono costing 2.8 p a web page-- despite having the most affordable high-capacity cartridges. Colour, though, isn't much more expensive, working out at around 4.7 p a web page. That price could well double ought to you want to publish full web page images though.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Printer Driver Compatibility Operating System (OS)
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution ↔ Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine ↔ Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system
- Mono Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm
- Colour Document Print Speed ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Photo Print Speed ↔ Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard)
- Two Sided Printing Available by manual operation only
- Borderless Printing Yes ↔ (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Other Print Features ↔ Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate
How to Download and Install the Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver on a PC or Laptop
- Click on the link below to Download the Canon Pixma MX395 Driver, then click "Save" to download the file. The file name ends in (.exe for Windows, .dmg for Mac Os, and .gz for linux).
- You can accept the default location to save it. Then, click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files for preparing installation on your PC or laptop. Then the installation process will start automatically
- When you have finished it. Make sure to restart your computer or laptop.
- Test print a paper, If the test your print no problem, Congratulations!! You Installed the Canon Pixma MX395 Driver Download correctly..
Canon Pixma MX395 All-In-One Printer Drivers Download
|Download||Canon MX395 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Download||ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series Scanner Driver (OS X)|
|Download||ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)|
|Download||IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|Download||Canon MX395 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|